Signal Converter Frequency to Analogue and to Serial RS 232 / 48
FU 252: Signal Converter Frequency to Analogue
(Voltage, Current) and to Serial RS 232 / 485
- High performance frequency-to-analogue and frequency-to-serial converter with outstanding features and multiple conversion modes.
- The unit can convert all frequencies, but also the sum, the difference, the product or the ratio of two frequencies to analogue and to serial format.
- Wide input range from 1 Hz to 1 MHz for full scale output
- Input accepts quadrature encoder signals with TTL/RS422 format or with HTL level (A,B) as well as single channel signals from sensors with PNP or NPN or Namur output
- Analogue outputs +/- 10 V (polarity represents direction of rotation) and 0/4 – 20 mA, resolution 14 bits
- Serial RS232 and RS485 interface for read-out of the actual input frequency
- Conversion time only 1 msec., therefore also suitable as a tacho replacement
- Accuracy 0.1%
- Easy to set up by simple TEACH procedure, or by PC (operator software included)
- Adjustable floating average filter to smooth output swings with unsteady input frequencies
- Free programmable linearization curves
- Power supply 18-30 VDC, aux. voltage output 5V for encoder supply
- For 115/230 VAC supply see accessories